TPS92830-Q1 3-channel high-current linear LED controller evaluation module (EVM)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS92830EVM User's Guide
(PDF 563 KB)
04 Jul 2017
The TPS92830-Q1 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS92830-Q1, a 3-channel high-current linear LED controller for automotive lighting applications. It features precision current regulation with external MOSFET. It also has full diagnostics for LED-string open circuit and short circuit with auto recovery.
- Channel-current setting by separate high-side sensing resistors
- LED short and open protection and fault reporting
- Stand-alone operation with full duty cycle or PWM dimming via internal PWM generator
- Analog dimming with potentiometer on LED board (can be used for bin resistor)
- Current derating during overvoltage
- Open-fault detection mask during dropout mode