TUSB211 high-speed signal conditioner compensating for transmission channel ISI signal EVM
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TUSB211 PICO Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 376 KB)
24 May 2016
The TUSB211PICO-EVM evaluation module (EVM) is designed to provide a simple means of demonstrating the signal conditioning capability of the TUSB211 device on an existing board designed without the TUSB211 footprint. The EVM is preconfigured and simply connects DP and DM signals (likely at the connector) with wires soldered from the EVM to traces or connector pins. The TUSB211 Pico EVM is powered from the VBUS or an external 3.3-V supply both connected through headers on the EVM.
- Plug-and-play design
- EQ setting configurable through resistor
- The TUSB211 Pico EVM includes headers for different power options to provide power to the device
- Is pre-configured simple DP and DM connections
- Powered from the VBUS or an external 3.3-V supply