UCC12050DVE isolated DC-DC converter evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- UCC12050EVM-022 User's Guide
(PDF 2349 KB)
30 Aug 2018
The UCC12050EVM-022 is intended to allow designers to evaluate the performance characteristics and abilities of the UCC12050DVE. The EVM allows users to test functions of the UCC12050DVE such as: enable/disable, synchronize the device with an external clock source, detect external clock faults, and select between the available output voltages.
- Easily validate all available output voltage selections
- Test points for accurate ripple and transient response waveforms
- EVM layout provides example of proper board layout for rated isolation and EMI perfomance
- High efficiency, isoated power transfer of up to 500mW
- Design is tested and provides all the options to validate the UCC12050 including an easy to follow User's Guide