UCC23513 3-A, 5-kVrms, single channel isolated gate driver with opto-compatible input EVM
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- UCC2351x Evaluation Module User’s Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 824 KB)
23 May 2019
UCC23513EVM-014 evaluation module is designed for evaluation of TI's 5-kVRMS isolated single-channel gate driver with opto compatible input, UCC23513. The input is current driven, requiring between 7 mA and 16 mA for device turn-on, and can be reverse biased for turn-off. The device is capable of 4-A source and 5-A sink peak output current for driving Si MOSFETs, IGBTs and WBG devices, i.e. SiC and GaN transistors.
- 5-V VDD input buffer, and up to 35-V VCC power supply range
- 4-A and 5-A source/sink current capability
- 5-kVRMS Isolation for 1 minute per UL 1577
- Maximized creepage distance between two output channels
- Reverse polarity voltage handling capability on device inputs
- PCB layout optimized for power supply bypassing cap, gate driver loop