UCC28700 evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments UCC28700EVM-068 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the UCC28700 Constant-Voltage, Constant-Current PWM with Primary-Side Regulation. The 5W EVM is used for evaluating an off line adapter for USB applications. It converts a 90V to 265V RMS input voltage down to 5V DC, with a 1A current limit for USB adapter applications. It is intended for evaluation purposes and is not intended to be an end product.
- <30mW no load power for 5 star rating
- Primary Side Regulation (PSR) eliminates opto-coupler
- +/- 5% Voltage & Current Regulation
- 130 KHz max. switching frequency enables high power density charger designs
- Quasi-resonant valley switching operation for highest overall efficiency
- Wide VDD range (35V) allows small bias capacitor
- Drive Output for MOSFET
- Protection Functions: Over Voltage, Low Line, Over Current