UCC28711 evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments UCC28711EVM-160 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the UCC28711 Constant-Voltage, Constant-Current PWM with Primary-Side Regulation. The 5W EVM is used for evaluating an off line adapter for USB applications. It converts a 90V to 265V RMS input voltage down to 5V DC, with a 1A current limit for USB adapter applications. It is intended for evaluation purposes and is not intended to be an end product.
- <10mW no load power
- Primary Side Regulation (PSR) eliminates opto-coupler
- +/- 5% Voltage & Current Regulation
- 100 KHz max switching frequency enables high power density charger designs
- Quasi-resonant valley switching operation for highest overall efficiency
- Wide VDD range (35V) allows small bias capacitor
- Drive Output for MOSFET - Protection Functions: Over Voltage, Low Line, Over Current