110-W Multiple String LED Driver with Universal Line Input and PFC Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- UCC28810EVM-003 110W Multiple String LED Driver with Universal Line Input and PF (Rev. B)
(PDF 663 KB)
01 Oct 2010
The UCC28810EVM-003 is an 110-W offline AC-to-DC LED current driver with power factor correction. This design utilizes a three stage approach with a universal input boost PFC stage, a low-side buck stage providing a controlled current source and a half-bridge DC transformer stage to provide isolation to four LED strings.
- 90-VRMS to 265-VRMS Operation
- Boost Follower or Fixed Output PFC Stage
- PFC Disable
- Output Current Disable
- External or Internal PWM Dimming
- Output Isolated from Line Input
- Open Circuit Protection (If one LED string fails open the remaining strings stay on.)