UCD3138 Power Factor Correction Firmware
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
UCD3138 Power Factor Correction (PFC) firmware gets a designer through evaluation to production in power supply designs based on a PFC topology by providing all-inclusive firmware that can integrate easily with your housekeeping functionality.
This firmware comes with native support for following features:
- Innovative ZVS/Valley Switching Algorithm to boost light load efficiency and reduce THD
- Integrated cycle by cycle protection provides protection for over voltage, over current, brownout, power-on inrush current
- Easily re-configurable to dual-phase interleaved PFC or Bridgeless PFC
- Integrated power metering capability eliminates dedicated power metering chip
- 8X oversampling and innovative ZVS/valley switching improve light load efficiency & THD
- EMI x-cap compensation to help simplify your system design.
- Fast AC drop detection
- Non-Linear digital control
- Automatic current balancing for interleaved PFC
- Current harmonic reduction by selective injection
- Special burst mode improves efficiency
- Duty ratio feed forward control
- Dynamic loop compensation
- Board support packages (BSPs)
- User Guides