UCD90320 Power Sequencer and System Manager Evaluation Module with Margining
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- UCD90320EVM-783 32-Rail Sequencer Development Board
(PDF 2295 KB)
28 Jul 2016
The UCD90320EVM-783 evaluation module contains a UCD90320 device, two step-down power stages using the TPS54678 synchronous step-down switcher with integrated FET (SWIFT™), two TPS7A84 LDOs, a TPS73633 LDO, and a REF5030A voltage reference. Access to all of the I/O pins is provided via strip connectors for integration into complex systems using jumper wires.
The UCD90320EVM-783 provides a PMBus (power management bus) communication port. Windows-based host computers can monitor, control and configure the UCD90320 device using a USB Interface Adapter EVM (HPA172) and TI Fusion Digital Power Designer graphical user interface (GUI).
- Powered by single 5-V supply
- Status LEDs on all digital I/O pins
- Strip connector I/O access
- Headers with pull-up and pull-down configurations
- PMBus interface for configuration and monitoring