VCA5807 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- VCA5807 Development Guide
(PDF 7609 KB)
18 Oct 2012
VCA5807EVM GUI (Rev. A)
(ZIP 2888 KB)
25 Jun 2013
The VCA5807 is an integrated Voltage Controlled Amplifier(VCA) solution specifically designed for ultrasound systems in which high performance and small size are required. The VCA5807 integrates a complete time-gain-control(TGC) imaging path and a continuous wave Doppler(CWD) path. It also enables users to select one of various power/noise combinations to optimize system performance. Therefore, the VCA5807 is a suitable ultrasound analog front end solution not only for high-end systems, but also for portable systems.
- 8-Channel Complete Voltage Controlled Amp
- Programmable Gain Low-Noise Amplifier
- 40dB Low Noise Voltage Controlled Attenuator
- 24/30dB Programmable Gain Amplifier
- 3rd Order Linear Phase Low-Pass Filter