ViALUX SuperSpeed V-Modules for DLPC410
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
ViALUX’ SuperSpeed V-Modules provide complete subsystems containing a controller board for DLPC410, a digital micromirror device (DLP650LNIR, DLP7000, DLP7000UV, DLP9500, DLP9500UV or .96 WUXGA DMD) and ALP-4 controller suite software. The industrial grade modules support high-performance pixel level control out-of-the-box. Designed for new emerging applications, these DLP® subsystems come with a feature-rich programming interface enabling new products with short time to market.
Refer to the ordering links below for a full list of product options.
- USB 3.0, lossless compression, low latency
- 64 or 128 Gbit on-board RAM for pattern storage
- ALP-4 Controller Suite: Set bit depth, triggers, frame rate, pattern display time, pattern looping and LED parameters
- V-650L NIR: 10,752 Hz binary pattern rate
- V-7001 VIS/UV: 22,727 Hz binary pattern rate
- V-9501 VIS/UV: 17,857 Hz binary pattern rate
- V-9601 VIS: 16,393 Hz binary pattern rate
- V-7000 VIS/UV: USB 2.0 option with small electronics footprint