ADS127L01 Evaluation Module
- Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software User's Manual
(PDF 2311 KB)
17 May 2016
- ADS127L01 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 2469 KB)
24 Apr 2017
The ADS127L01EVM is an evaluation platform for the ADS127L01. The ADS127L01 is a 24-bit, delta-sigma analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with data rates up to 512 kSPS. It offers a unique combination of excellent dc accuracy and outstanding ac perforamnce. The high-order, chopper-stabilized modulator achieves very low drift with low in-band noise. The on-board decimation filter suppresses modulator and out-of-band signal noise. In addition to a low-latency filter, the ADS127L01 provides multiple wideband filters with less than ±0.00004 dB of ripple and the ability to have -116 db stopband attenuation prior to the Nyquist rate.
NOTE: Both the Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software and ADS127L01 Device Package must be downloaded for proper operation with the ADS127L01EVM.
- Includes all require support circuitry for the ADS127L01
- Enhanced evaluation software enables quicker configuration and analysis
- Configurable inputs, references, supplies and clock sources
- Easily accessible signals via testpoints and headers