ADS5444-SP Evaluation Module
This EVM provides a platform for evaluating the ADS5444HFG/EM and the ADS5463HFG/EM under various signal, reference, and supply conditions. Two analog inputs to the ADC are provided via external SMA connectors. One input path uses a pair of THS9001 amplifiers, while the other input is AC coupled. In both cases, the user supplies a single-ended input, which is converted into a differential signal.
The EVM provides an external SMA connector for input of the ADC clock. The single-ended input is converted into a differential signal at the input of the device. Digital output from the EVM is via a high-speed, high-density Samtec output header.
Power connections to the EVM are via banana jack sockets. Separate sockets are provided for the ADC analog and digital supplies and for the differential amplifier supply.
The EVM can be powered directly with only three supplies: a 3.3-V supply for both ADC analog and digital driver supply, and 5 V for the ADC analog supply.
Note: This EVM contains Pb, a necessary component for QML parts
- 13-Bit Resolution
- 250 MSPS Sample Rate
- SNR = 67.6 dBc at 230 MHz IF and 250 MSPS
- SFDR = 74.0 dBc at 230 MHz IF and 250 MSPS
- 2.2-VPP Differential Input Voltage
- Fully Buffered Analog Inputs
- 5 V Analog Supply Voltage
- LVDS Compatible Outputs
- Total Power Dissipation: 2 W
- Offset Binary Output Format
- Pin Compatible with the ADS5440
- Military Temperature Range(–55°C to 125°C Tcase)