ADS7851EVM-PDK Demonstration Board for 14 bit, 1.5-MSPS Fully-differential, SAR ADC
- ADS7851EVM-PDK User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 8779 KB)
31 Mar 2014 146 views
The ADS7851EVM-PDK is a platform for evaluation of the ADS7851 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADS7851 is a 14 bit, fully-differential, unipolar, Successive-Approximation-Register (SAR) ADC with maximum throughput of 1.5MSPS. The ADS7851EVM includes input drivers enabling the ADC to work within its typical performance specifications. The SDCC interface board provides a USB port and power for the system.
- Easy to use software includes control of board settings, analysis tools and data collection.
- Software capable of sampling rates up to 1.5MSPS
- THS4521 (145MHz, 1.14mA/ch) ADC input drivers
- Built-in analysis tools include scope, FFT and histogram analysis