ADS7853 Performance Development Kit (PDK) for 14-Bit 1MSPS Single-Ended/Psuedo-Differential SAR ADC
- ADS8353EVM-PDK and ADS7853EVM-PDK (Rev. A)
(PDF 11655 KB)
27 Aug 2014 51 views
The ADS7853EVM-PDK is a platform for evaluation of the ADS7853 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADS7853 is a 14 bit, single-ended/pseudo-differential unipolar, Successive-Approximation-Register(SAR) ADC with maximum thoughput of 1MSPS. The ADS7853EVM includes input and reference drivers enabling the ADC to work within its typical performance specifications. The SDCC interface board provides a USB port and power for the system.
- Easy to use software includes control of board settings, analysis tools and data collection.
- Software capable of sampling rates up to 1MSPS
- OPA836 (205MHz, 1mA) ADC input drivers
- Built-in analysis tools include scope, FFT and histogram analysis