ADS9224R Dual-Channel Simultaneous-Sampling SAR ADC Performance Demonstration Kit (PDK)
ADS9224REVM-PDK is a prototype evaluation module available in limited quantities.
- ADS9224REVM-PDK User's Guide
(PDF 2935 KB)
19 Jul 2018
The ADS9224R evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS9224R successive-approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC), which is a fully-differential input, 16-bit, 3-MSPS device. ADS9224REVM-PDK includes the ADS9224REVM board and a precision host interface (PHI) controller board that enables the accompanying computer software to communicate with the ADC over a universal serial bus (USB) for data capture and analysis.
- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance evaluation of ADS9224R ADC
- USB powered; no external power supply required
- PHI controller provides a convenient communication interface to ADS9224R ADC over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery, as well as digital input/output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 operating systems
- Software suite includes graphical tools for
- Data capture
- Histogram analysis
- Spectral analysis
- Linearity analysis
- Reference settling analysis