AFE5828 16-Ch Ultrasound AFE With LVDS Interface and Passive CW Mixer Evaluation Module
The AFE5828 is a highly-integrated, analog front-end (AFE) solution specifically designed for ultrasound systems where high performance and small size are required. The device integrates a complete time-gain-control (TGC) imaging path and a continuous-wave Doppler (CWD) path. The 16-channel device is TI's lowest-power solution and allows various power and noise combinations for optimal system performance. Therefore, the AFE5828 is a suitable ultrasound AFE solution for high-end and portable systems.
- 16-channel complete analog front end (AFE)
- Programmable-gain low-noise amplifier (LNA)
- 36-dB low-noise voltage-controlled attenuator
- 14-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Requires TSW1400EVM and High-Speed Data Converter Pro Software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) for low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS) data capture and performance evaluation