AWR1243 76-to-81GHz High-Performance Automotive Radar Sensor Evaluation Module
- AWR1443BOOST, AWR1243 Evaluation Module mmWave Sensing Solution (Rev. A)
(PDF 5566 KB)
25 May 2017 908 views
AWR1243BOOST is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the AWR1243 high-performance mmWave front end. The evaluation platform enables raw capture of ADC data from the front end for RF performance evaluation.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.
- Onboard antenna to enable field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI Launchpad interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- Powers from a single 5-V supply
- Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
- Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ-5012)
- M3-size screws (#9027A146)
- M3-size nuts (#90631A007 )
- Jumpers (#3M9580-ND)