AWR1243 76-to-81GHz High-Performance Automotive Radar Sensor Evaluation Module
AWR1443BOOST, AWR1243 Evaluation Module mmWave Sensing Solution (Rev. A)
(PDF 5697 KB)
25 May 2017 5,175 views Read Abstract
AWR1243BOOST is an evaluation board for the AWR1243 mmWave high-performance front end. The evaluation platform enables raw capture of ADC data from the front end and evaluation of RF performance.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.
- Onboard antenna to enable field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI Launchpad interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- Powers from a single 5-V supply
- Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
- Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ-5012)
- M3-size screws (#9027A146)
- M3-size nuts (#90631A007 )
- Jumpers (#3M9580-ND)