|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
The new TMS320C6748 SYS/BIOS Software Development Kit (SDK) enables demo viewing in less than 10 minutes and the start of development in under an hour. The SDK provides a single download for all the latest versions of key software components including the SysBIOS 6.33 real-time kernel, and StarterWare, a collection of low-level, C-based libraries and utilities to jumpstart development. A variety of benchmarks and application examples help to further accelerate project completion.
TMS320C6748 DSP developers can make use of the SDK with either the OMAP-L138/C6748 EVM kit or L138/C6748 Development kit (LCDK).
- Instructions are available in the Zoom OMAP-L138 EVM User’s Guide for connecting the TMS320C6748 SOM (System-on-Module) to the evaluation baseboard, and to setup/install Code Composer Studio™ IDE (CCStudio) to communicate to the device via the JTAG emulation.
- The LCDK user guide provides details on the connection with the evaluation board and how to start development with CCStudio. Developers can follow the Software Components and Installation Guide to download, install the software and start development. (Note that the SDK contains third party software binaries for the fingerprint authentication demonstration.)
- Demos Finger Printing and Face Detect
- SYS/BIOS 6.3.33
- Updated support with CCStudio v5.1
- Code Gen Tools 7.3.1
- C64x+™ (fixed) and C674x (floating-point) DSP Library (DSPLIB)
- C64x+ Image Library (IMGLIB)
- C67x Fast Run-Time Support (fastMath) library
- C6 Benchmarks
- Network development kit (NDK)
- Platform development kit(PDK) – BIOS drivers, Starterware and CSL
- EDMA Low level drivers
- Flash Tools
- XDC Tools