The BQ27x00-TESTER is a production test system for a bq27000 and bq27200-based battery fuel gauge circuit module. The PC-based system consists of the tester interface board, software, setup and user guide, and a PC serial cable.
The tester interface board connects to the PC and to a test head fixture designed by the user to contact required points on the fuel gauge circuit module. The system tests basic board functionality and programs the on-chip EEPROM memory of the bq27000 or the bq27200.
- Test and programming system for bq27000 or bq27200 circuit modules
- Tests basic functionality and programs IC EEPROM memory
- Simple, clear Pass/Fail indications for each test
- Full data logging capability
- Circuit module input voltage: 2.6-4.5 V
- Required DC input supply: 9-12 V, 1 A (not included)
- PC Operating system: Windows 98, 2000, XP
- PC interface: Serial port