Bq51020 Wireless Power Receiver Evaluation Module
The bq51020EVM-520 (PWR520C-002) wireless power receiver evaluation kit (EVM) from Texas Instruments is a high performance, easy-to-use development kit for the design of wireless power solutions. It helps designers to evaluate the operation and performance of the bq51020 IC, a secondary-side receiver device for wireless power transfer in portable applications. The bq51020 device is a fully contained wireless power receiver capable of operating in the WPC protocol which enables a system to not be confined to a one standard. The bq51020 provides a single stage power conversion while integrating the digital control and communication. The bq51020 complies with the WPC v1.1 communication protocol. The kit enables designers to speed up the development of their end-applications.
- Robust 5-W Solution With 50% Lower Losses for Improved Thermals
- Inductor less Receiver for Lowest Height Profile Solution
- Adjustable Output Voltage (4.5V to 8 V) for Coil and Thermal Optimization
- 97% Efficient Post regulation
- 79% System Efficiency at 5 W