Low Power Wireless Power Evaluation Kit
bqTESLA100LP is Not Recommended for New Designs. For new designs, please use 2nd Generation devices, bq51013EVM-725 Receiver and bq500210EVM-689 Transmitter, which offer improved performance and reduced BOM for new Wireless Power system designs. The individual bq51013EVM-725 (RX) and bq500210EVM-689 (TX) EVMs are replacement for kit contents.
|THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW DESIGNS|
|Evaluation Module for bq500210 Qi Compliant Wireless Power Transmitter Manager||BQ500210EVM-689||Texas Instruments||Evaluation Modules & Boards|
View bqTESLA100LP Graphic
The bqTESLA100LP low power wireless power evaluation kit from Texas Instruments is a high performance, easy-to-use development kit for the design of wireless power solutions. Consisting of a single-channel transmitter featuring the bq500110 along with 5V power supply receiver featuring the bq25046 and MSP430bq1010, the kit enables designers to speed development of their end applications. With no additional software development required, bqTESLA allows for true plug-and-play functionality. The evaluation kit is designed for compatibility with the Qi Standard.
- Single-Channel Transmitter Featuring bq500110
- 5V Power Supply Receiver Featuring bq25046 and MSP430bq1010
- Enables Designers to Speed Development of End Applications
- No Additional Software Development Required
- Allows for True Plug-and-Play Functionality
- Designed for Compatibility with Qi Standard