C6000 code generation tools - compiler
The TI C6000 C/C++ Compiler and Assembly Language Tools support development of applications for TI C6000 Digital Signal Processor platforms, including the C66x multi-core, C674x and C64x+ single-core Digital Signal Processors.
- Available in C6000 Code Generation Tools starting with v8.3.0:
- Supports the C++14 Standard ISO/IEC 14882:2014 (C++03 is no longer supported)
- Available in C6000 Code Generation Tools starting with release v8.2.0:
- Conversion of floating-point values to unsigned char or short no longer generate RTS library calls
- Improved OpenCL-C vector type performance
- Available in C6000 Code Generation Tools starting with release v8.1.0:
- Reduced compilation time and memory usage when compiling OpenCL-C kernels
TI Compiler SupportTI has an active, responsive E2E™ community, where support is available for TI compilers.
- Optimizing C/C++ Compiler Assembler Linker
- C/C++ standard header files
- C/C++ runtime libraries
- Object file display and manipulation utilities