CC1111 USB Evaluation Module Kit 868/915 MHz
The CC1111 USB dongle makes it easy to have a direct connection between a PC and a sub-1 GHz network based on compatible radios, like the CC1101, CC1120, CC1110, and CC430. The dongle is a complete reference design demonstrating how to use the USB and RF interfaces on the CC1111 system-on-chip.
The dongle operates in the 868 MHz and 915 MHz frequency bands.
- Use the USB firmware and examples (swrc088) as a basis to develop and test USB device software for the CC1111. If you have the complete CC1110-CC1110DK, you can run several examples:
- Wireless serial port application (CDC)
- Wireless mouse and keyboard (HID)
- Any other USB class can also be implemented based on the generic USB firmware library. Refer to the USB firmware user guide for more information.
- Use the dongle as a packet capture device for the SmartRF Packet Sniffer. Configured correctly, the dongle can capture packets over-the-air and the sniffer application can parse and display the contents.
Note that a SmartRF04EB (included in the CC1110-CC1111DK) or a CC-Debugger (sold separately) is needed to program the CC1111 device.
Also note that the CC1111 USB Dongle has passed USB compliance tests. The USB TID is 10005584.
The CC1111 USB Evaluation Kit includes:
- One CC1111 USB dongle with chip antenna for 868 and 915 MHz operation