CC1150EMK Evaluation Module 868 MHz
The evaluation kit in combination with CC1100 development kit is designed to help the user to achieve his/her objectives as quickly as possible.
- Evaluate the SmartRF®04 products. Right out of the box, the user can do range testing (PER testing) and transfer data from one PC to another using the SmartRF®04DK. This enables the user to quickly find out how well the SmartRF®04 products fit the intended application. A number of demonstration applications serve to highlight the innovative features of the SmartRF®04 ICs.
- Perform RF measurements. Using SmartRF® Studio, the user can configure the radio ICs with parameters that suit the intended application and easily measure sensitivity, output power and other RF parameters.
- Develop a prototype. The smartRF®04DK includes a Silicon Labs 8051-core MCU with 16 kB of program memory and 1 kB of data memory. By programming this MCU and utilizing the various peripherals included on the Evaluation Board, the user can easily make a prototype of the intended application. All signals are brought out on 0.1" pin-row connectors so easy connection of other required circuitry is possible. These connectors are also compatible with Agilent logic analyser probes for easy debugging. It is also possible to disconnect the Silicon Labs MCU from the EVM board, and connect a MCU selected by the user to the I/O connectors.
This evaluation kit includes one CC1150EM 868 MHz modules and antenna. The CC1150EMs are add-on daughter boards that require a CC1100-1150DK development kit for evaluation and development.
A complete Evaluation Kit includes:
- 1 CC1150 868 MHz evaluation modules which contains:
- CC1150 chip (transmit only)
- Required external components