View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
This CC256x Bluetooth® evaluation module reference design is an RF reference design with antenna which can be easily connected to many Microcontroller Units (MCUs), such as TI's MSP430 or Tiva C series MCUs. The reference design can be copied into your board, allowing for a cost-effective design with reduced time to market. This Bluetooth design is supported by an orderable evaluation module, royalty free software and documentation, test and certification tips, and community support resources. Visit our wiki for more information.
- Flexible solution for broad market
- Bluetooth & Bluetooth low energy in single solution for use with all phones/tablets
- Royalty-free software for TI MCUs
- Low cost solution to add Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy to any application
- Best-in-class performance for longer range
- Based on 7th Generation Bluetooth technology