- CC3100BOOST- SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3100 wireless network processor BoosterPack™ plug-in module
CC3000 BoosterPack Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2008 KB)
01 Aug 2014 207 views Read Abstract
The CC3000 BoosterPack showcases the SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi CC3000 module, a self-contained wireless network processor that simplifies the process of implementing Internet connectivity. SimpleLink Wi-Fi minimizes host microcontroller (MCU) software requirements making it the ideal solution for embedded applications using any low-cost and low-power MCU.
This BoosterPack aids in the evaluation and development of CC3000 solutions and contains the CC3000 module, power supply, and standard BoosterPack headers to connect to MSP430™, Tiva™ C Series, and future TI MCU LaunchPad evaluations kits.
Additionally, this complete platform solution includes software drivers, sample applications, API guide, user documentation and a world-class support community.
- Wireless Network Processor
- IEEE 802.11 b/g
- Embedded IPv4 TCP/IP Stack
- Best-in-class Radio Performance:
- Tx Power: +18dBm at 11Mbps, CCK
- Rx Sensitivity: -86dBm, 8% PER, 11Mbps
- Works with low MIPS, Low Cost Microcontrollers with Compact Memory Footprint:
- FCC/IC/CE certified reference design with dipole or chip antenna HW
- Design Files and Design Guide Available from TI
- Integrated Crystal and Power Management
- Small Form Factor: 16.3mm × 13.5mm × 2mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 70°C
- Based in TI's 7th Generation of Proven Wi-Fi Solutions
- Complete Platform Solution Including User and Porting Guides, API Guide, Sample Applications, and Support Community