CC3000 Radio Tool Package
(ZIP 35558 KB)
11 Dec 2012 2,351views
The CC3000 is a self-contained wireless network processor that simplifies the process of implementing Internet connectivity. SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi minimizes host microcontroller (MCU) software requirements making it the ideal solution for embedded applications using any low-cost and low-power MCU.
The CC3000 BoosterPack is provided to aid evaluation and development. This BoosterPack contains the CC3000 module, power supply, and standard BoosterPack headers to connect to MSP430, Stellaris, and future TI MCU LaunchPads.
Additionally, this complete platform solution includes software drivers, sample applications, API guide, user documentation and a world-class support community.
- Wireless Network Processor
- IEEE 802.11 b/g
- Embedded IPv4 TCP/IP Stack
- Best-in-class Radio Performance:
- Tx Power: +18dBm at 11Mbps, CCK
- Rx Sensitivity: -86dBm, 8% PER, 11Mbps
- Works with low MIPS, Low Cost Microcontrollers with Compact Memory Footprint:
- FCC/IC/CE certified reference design with dipole or chip antenna HW
- Design Files and Design Guide Available from TI
- Integrated Crystal and Power Management
- Small Form Factor: 16.3mm × 13.5mm × 2mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 70°C
- Based in TI's 7th Generation of Proven Wi-Fi Solutions
- Complete Platform Solution Including User and Porting Guides, API Guide, Sample Applications, and Support Community