SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad
CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi Wireless MCU Launch Pad Board Design Files
(ZIP 3282 KB)
04 Sep 2014 8,307 views
- CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi and IoT Solution w/ MCU LaunchPad Hardware User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1553 KB)
11 Sep 2014 16,011 views
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 LaunchPad evaluation kit is a development platform for the CC3200 wireless microcontroller (MCU), the industry’s first single-chip programmable MCU with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The board features on-board emulation using FTDI device and includes sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC using software development platforms including CCS and IAR.
This LaunchPad comes with driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 40+ applications for Wi-Fi protocols, internet applications, and MCU peripheral examples.
CC3200 is supported in v7.20 of IAR. There is free (limited time license) evaluation version available here.
For additional information about CC3200, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.
- CC3200 Wi-Fi wireless MCU
- USB interface to PC for CCS/IAR using FTDI USB drivers
- Flash update over the USB using SimpleLink Programmer
- 2 20-pin connectors enables compatibility with other TI LaunchPads with added functions
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- Power from USB for the LaunchPad as well as external BoosterPack
- Operates from 2 AA alkaline batteries
- On-board antenna and U.FL connector selectable using a capacitor re-work
- Supports 4 wire JTAG and 2 Wire SWD
- GNU Debugger (GDB) support over Open On chip debugger (OpenOCD)
- BoosterPack headers