SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad Reference Design
View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi Wireless MCU Launch Pad Board Design Files (Rev. B)
(ZIP 3832 KB)
29 Apr 2015 4,986 views
This Launchpad Wi-Fi® reference design, featuring the SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi CC3200 internet-on-a-chip solution with integrated MCU, was designed to enable Internet of Things (IoT) applications. This embedded Wi-Fi solution is a wireless MCU that integrates a high-performance Cortex™-M4 MCU and peripherals allowing customers to develop an entire application with a single IC. CC3200 includes an M4 Core running at 80MHz with RAM options up to 256KB providing flexibility to match your end application. A rich peripheral set including SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, SDMMC, 4Channel ADC, 4 PWMs and built in power management are included. Powerful crypto engines such as AES, 3DES, SHA and CRC enable your application to safely connect to the cloud.
With built-in wireless and Internet security protocols and on-chip security accelerators, the SimpleLink CC3200 solution provides a robust, pain free security experience for the Internet of Things.
- Wi-Fi® network processor with on-chip WLAN and TCP/IP stacks
- On-chip Cortex™ M4 80MHz processor allows custom APIs to be done on-chip
- 802.11 b/g/n Station with fully integrated auto-calibrated radio, baseband, and MAC
- Advanced Wi-Fi connection manager with no host processor involvement
- 2 UART, 2 SPI, camera, audio, I2C, 4-ch 12-bit ADC, 4 timers, 16-bit PWM, 27 GPIOs
- Embedded Crypto engine with 256-bit encryption, WPA personal and enterprise security