SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad
CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi Wireless MCU Launch Pad Board Design Files (Rev. B)
(ZIP 3832 KB)
29 Apr 2015 8,550 views
- CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi and IoT Solution w/ MCU LaunchPad Hardware User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 1691 KB)
21 Jan 2015 13,045 views
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 LaunchPad™ development kit (with QFN-packaged device) is an evaluation development platform for the CC3200 wireless microcontroller (MCU), the industry’s first single-chip programmable MCU with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The board features on-board emulation using FTDI and includes sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as Code Composer Studio™ Cloud integrated development environment (IDE) and IAR Embedded Workbench. Visit dev.ti.com and get started with your SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad kit today.
This LaunchPad has driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 40+ applications for Wi-Fi protocols, Internet applications and MCU peripheral examples. Download the latest SDK and firmware here.
For additional information about CC3200, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.
- CC3200 Wi-Fi wireless microcontroller (MCU) in QFN package
- Industry’s first devices to be Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ at the chip level by the Wi-Fi Alliance™
- USB interface to PC for CCS/IAR using FTDI USB drivers
- Flash update over the USB using SimpleLink Programmer
- 2 20-pin connectors enables compatibility with BoosterPacks with added functions (BoosterPack headers)
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- Power from USB for the LaunchPad as well as external BoosterPack
- Operates from 2 AA alkaline batteries
- On-board antenna and U.FL connector selectable using a capacitor re-work
- Supports 4 wire JTAG and 2 Wire SWD
- GNU Debugger (GDB) support over Open On chip debugger (OpenOCD)