SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 module LaunchPad
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200MOD LaunchPad (with certified module) is an evaluation development platform for the CC3200 wireless microcontroller (MCU), the industry’s first single-chip programmable MCU with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The board features on-board emulation using FTDI and includes sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as CCS and IAR.
This LaunchPad has driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 40+ applications for Wi-Fi protocols, internet applications, and MCU peripheral examples. Download the latest SDK and Firmware here.
CC3200 is supported in v7.20 of IAR. There is a free (limited time license) evaluation version available here.
For additional information about CC3200, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.
- CC3200MOD Wi-Fi wireless microcontroller (MCU) module
- CC3200 modules are Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® and FCC/IC/CE certified, which can be transferred to end products
- CC3200MOD, SimpleLink Wi-Fi, internet-on-a-chip™ module solution with integrated MCU
- 40-pin LaunchPad standard that leverages the BoosterPack ecosystem
- FTDI-based JTAG emulation with serial port for Flash programming
- Two buttons and three LEDs for user interaction
- Backchannel universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART) through USB to PC
- On-board chip antenna with U.FL for conducted testing
- On-board accelerometer and temperature sensor for out-of-box demo
- Micro USB connector for power and debug connections