SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 SensorTag
- TI CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi SensorTag Getting Started (Rev. A)
(PDF 311 KB)
14 Jan 2016 867 views
CC3200 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® and IoT SensorTag Design Files
(ZIP 2545 KB)
06 Mar 2017 264 views
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 SensorTag development kit is one of the quickest and easiest ways to connect your sensors directly to the cloud!
The new Wi-Fi SensorTag kit is based on the low-power SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 wireless MCU, the industry’s first Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ single-chip microcontroller unit (MCU) with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. This allows the SensorTag kit to be battery powered from AAA batteries/
The Wi-Fi SensorTag kit includes 9 low-power MEMS sensors. In addition it can be expanded with the Watch DevPack for applications requiring displays and expanded with USB power with the Debug DevPack.
Connect directly to the cloud with Wi-Fi and get your sensor data online in just a few minutes. The SensorTag kit configures the Wi-Fi connection out-of-the-box with the SensorTag iOS and Android™ app. No programming experience is required to get started.
- Connect sensors directly to the cloud with WiFi
- Cloud connectivity lets you access and control your SensorTag from anywhere
- Get connected quickly, set up and connect in 3 minutes!
- Upgrade the SensorTag firmware over-the-air from the SensorTag smartphone app