SimpleLink Wi-Fi® CC3200 SensorTag
- TI CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi SensorTag Getting Started (Rev. A)
(PDF 311 KB)
14 Jan 2016 813 views
CC3200 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® and IoT SensorTag Design Files
(ZIP 2545 KB)
06 Mar 2017 1,104 views
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 SensorTag development kit is one of the quickest and easiest ways to connect sensors directly to the cloud!
The new Wi-Fi SensorTag kit is based on the low-power SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 wireless MCU, the industry’s first Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ single-chip microcontroller unit (MCU) with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. This allows the SensorTag kit to be battery powered from AAA batteries/
The Wi-Fi SensorTag kit includes 9 low-power MEMS sensors.
Connect directly to the cloud with Wi-Fi and get sensor data online in just a few minutes. The SensorTag kit configures the Wi-Fi connection out-of-the-box with the SensorTag iOS and Android™ app. No programming experience is required to get started.
- Connect sensors directly to the cloud with WiFi
- Cloud connectivity lets you access and control your SensorTag from anywhere
- Get connected quickly, set up and connect in 3 minutes!
- Upgrade the SensorTag firmware over-the-air from the SensorTag smartphone app