SimpleLink Wi-Fi® CC3220S Wireless Microcontroller LaunchPad Development Kit
CC3220 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® and Internet of Things Hardware Design Files (Rev. A)
(ZIP 12462 KB)
02 Feb 2017 658 views
- CC3220 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® LaunchPad™ Development Kit Hardware User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 6692 KB)
07 Aug 2018 1,618 views
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3220S LaunchPad™ development kit (CC3220S-LAUNCHXL) highlights CC3220S, a single-chip wireless microcontroller (MCU) with 256KB of RAM and enhanced security features. The CC3220S-LAUNCHXL features on-board emulation and sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience and rapid development. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as the Code Composer Studio™ Cloud integrated development environment (IDE). Visit dev.ti.com and get started with your SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3220S LaunchPad kit today.
The CC3220S device brings IoT security to a new level, empowering developers to easily connect any application to the cloud.
- Supports various IDE: CCS, IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM Cortex-M4
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- On-board chip antenna with option for U.FL-based testing
- 2x20-pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
- Back-channel universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART) through USB to PC
- XDS110-based JTAG emulation with serial port for flash programming
Move faster with the new SimpleLink SDK
TI’s SimpleLink platform enables unprecedented scalability. Invest once in the SimpleLink SDK and use throughout your entire portfolio with 100% code portability.