Code Composer Studio IDE Subscriptions
Annual Subscription is an additional benefit available to Code Composer Studio™ Integrated Development Environment users. Having a valid subscription gives you access to free major Code Composer Studio upgrades when they are released. Minor updates are provided regardless of your subscription status.
When you purchase Code Composer Studio, it includes 12 months of subscription service. The subscription period begins the moment you activate your license. Users with valid subscription will receive notifications when major new upgrades are released (such as v5, v6, v7…) and will be able to at no additional cost.
Free versions of Code Composer Studio do not include a subscription service. If you are using a free limited license, you can just download the new version when it is released.
You may add additional time to your initial 12-month subscription period by purchasing a Subscription Renewal. The existing subscription does not have to be lapsed in order to renew; an additional 12 months will be added beyond your expiration date. Your subscription expiration date is based on the date you activated your Code Composer Studio product in myRegistered Software portal. If you have already purchased and activated Code Composer Studio, you can view your expiration date by going to www.ti.com/myregisteredsoftware
You will be notified via email when your subscription is about to expire. The email will contain the Subscription Renewal part number needed for your original product. Or, you can also find your correct Renewal part number by going to www.ti.com/myregisteredsoftware and finding your CCSSUB. Click Manage. Click Renew Subscription.
- Your Renewal part number must match your product license (ie: N01D or F01, etc).
- If you order your Subscription renewal via TI eStore, you will receive an e-mail from myRegistered_Software@list.ti.com containing a Subscription Renewal Activation ID.
- If you order your Subscription renewal via a TI Distributor, a physical activation card containing this Renewal Activation ID will be shipped to you. Note: If you are ordering your subscription via a TI authorized Distributor, be sure to see the part numbers listed below: they vary slightly from the part number provided in your notification.
- When you receive your activation card or email you MUST enter the Activation ID at www.ti.com/myregisteredsoftware in order to extend your subscription by 12 months.
Code Composer Studio v3 or older
Subscription is no longer available for purchase for CCStudio v3. If your subscription has expired and you wish to upgrade to a newer version of Code Composer Studio then it is necessary to purchase a new CCStudio v6 license. The cost of the new license is less than the renewal cost of the subscription would have been. To purchase a new Code Composer Studio license go here.
If you have questions regarding registration, subscriptions or upgrades, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 567-5980.
- Code Composer Studio IDE Subscriptions come with the purchase of any Code Composer Studio license option. A renewal must match the license type (N01D, F03, etc.) of the CCStudio product.
- For C54x support, please continue to use Code Composer Studio v5
- For F24x/C24x support, go to CCStudio v3