DAC39J82 Dual-Channel, 16-Bit, 2.8-GSPS, 1x-16x Interpolating Digital-to-Analog Converter EVM
The DAC39J82EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) designed to evaluate the DAC39J82EVMhigh-speed, JESD204B interface DAC. The EVM includes an onboard clocking solution (LMK04828), transformer coupled outputs, full power solution, and easy-to-use software GUI and USB interface.
The DAC39J82EVM is designed to work seamlessly with the TSW14J56EVM, Texas Instruments’ JESD204B pattern generator card, through the High Speed Data Converter Pro (HSDCPro) software tool for high-speed data converter evaluation. The DAC3XJ8XEVM was also designed to work with many of the development kits from leading FPGA vendors that contain an FMC connector.
- Allows comprehensive testing of the DAC39J82 high-speed, JESD204B interface DAC
- Transformer-coupled signal path enables direct performance testing of the DAC39J82 outputs
- Simplified testing using the onboard LMK04828 JESD204B clocking solution for clock generation, jitter cleaning, or distribution
- Easy and intuitive software GUI reduces setup time and provides full access to device features
- Designed for use with TI’s TSW14J56 JESD204B pattern capture and generation tool
- FMC connector enables use of the DAC39J82EVM with many of the leading FPGA vendor’s development kits