IoT Enabled ARM® Cortex®-M4F MCU TM4C129X Connected Development Kit
- Tiva C Series DK-TM4C129X Getting Started Guide
(PDF 1507 KB)
29 Oct 2013 1,514 views
- Tiva C Series TM4C129XNCZAD Microcontroller Data Sheet (Rev. B)
(PDF 11328 KB)
19 Jun 2014
- Tiva C Series TM4C129X Development Board User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1060 KB)
28 Oct 2016 2,129 views
The TM4C129x Connected Development Kit is a versatile and feature-rich engineering platform that highlights the 120-MHz TM4C129XNCZAD IoT Enabled ARM Cortex-M4F based microcontroller, including an integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC + PHY as well as many other key features.
The IoT Enabled ARM Cortex-M4F MCU TM4C129X Connected Development Kit offers these features:
- Color LCD interface
- USB 2.0 OTG | Host | Device port
- TI wireless EM connection
- BoosterPack™ and BoosterPack XL interfaces
- Quad SSI-supported 512-Mbit Flash memory
- MicroSD slot
- Expansion interface headers: MCU high-speed USB ULPI port, Ethernet RMII and MII ports External peripheral interface for memories, parallel peripherals, and other system functions.
- ARM® Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers
- ARM® Code Composer Studio™ IDE
The kit also includes an In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI) and extensive software offerings TivaWare™ for C Series that provide libraries for key functions, source code examples, and important utilities to allow professional engineers to build and debug C code-based solutions quickly and efficiently in one of the several supported integrated development environments (IDEs), including Keil, Mentor Embedded, IAR Systems, and Code Composer Studio™ IDE.
- Tiva C Series TM4C129x Connected Development Board
- USB memory stick with TivaWare for C Series code base
- Auto-retractable CAT-5 Ethernet cable
- Two USB device cables
- One USB OTG cable
- Getting Started Guide
Secure your connection to the IoT cloud
While this white paper focuses on implementing connectivity for IoT applications, it also offers insights into the design of any application requiring embedded Internet connectivity.
TM4C Connected Development Kit weather demo
See the TM4C129X Connected Development Kit in action with the out of box weather demo.