NFC Transceiver Booster Pack
Software for use with the DLP-7970ABP is available for download from http://www.ti.com/lit/zip/sloc297.
The third party provider DLP Design NFC/RFID BoosterPack (DLP-7970ABP) is an add-on board designed to fit all of TI’s MCU LaunchPads.
This BoosterPack allows the software application developer to get familiar with the functionalities of TRF7970A Multi-Protocol Fully Integrated 13.56 MHz NFC/ HF RFID IC on their Texas Instruments Embedded microcontroller platform of choice without having to worry about developing the RF section.
Take a look at the example code software for the TRF7970A NFC BoosterPack
Disclaimer: DLP Design, Inc. is not associated with DLP® products of Texas Instruments.
- Compatible with NFCLink Library
- Compatible with MSP430G2x LaunchPad
- Compatible with C2000 LaunchPad
- Compatible with TIVA C Series LaunchPad
- Compatible with Hercules LaunchPad
- 13.56MHz HF RFID Reader/Writer
- Supports ISO 15693, 18000-3, 14443A/B, and FeliCa
- RFID/NFC Reader, NFC Peer, or in Card Emulation mode
- NFCIP-1 (ISO/IEC 18092) and NFCIP 2 (ISO/IEC 21481)
- On-board Antenna
- FCC/IC Modular Approvals in Place
- Operational Power Supplied by LaunchPad
Discover Near Field Communication technology
This video series compares various wireless technologies, highlights TI’s portfolio and shows you how to get started with your design.
Do you have questions about Near Field Communication?
Learn about key NFC characteristics as well as TI solutions and application areas.