CODECS - Optimized for DM36x Devices (DM365 and DM368)
TI codecs are free, come with production licensing and are available for download now. All are production-tested for easy integration into audio, video and voice applications. Click GET SOFTWARE button (above) to access the most recent, tested codec versions available. Datasheets and Release Notes are on that page, as well as in each installer.
DM36x Codecs are optimized for use on TMS320DM365(tm) and TMS320DM368(tm) devices. For additional TI codecs, go to Codecs Current Inventory.
DM36x Codecs offer:
- Free, object code with production licensing
- LINUX and WINDOWS installers
- XDC packaged and validated on a standard EVM in a Codec Engine-based test
- All codecs are eXpressDSP™ compliant and implement one of the XDM 1.x interfaces
- Performance data are specified in each codec Datasheet
IMPORTANT NOTE: The codecs available by clicking GET SOFTWARE button (above) are the most recent, tested versions TI currently offers. In addition, versions of TI codecs are also provided in most TI Software Development Kits (SDK). SDKs are fundamental software bundles for evaluation and development on each of TI's processor platforms. Remember that the codec versions in the SDKs may or may not be the most current available.