This page contains specific information about SimpleLink CC2640R2 Software Development Kit release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Download requires export approval (1 minute)
- The TI BLE-stack now supports unlimited scan reporting to the application. Previous SDKs required an upper bound on the number of scanned (discovered) devices.
- Time of Flight (ToF) security module generates a random seed used for ToF sync words.
- RTLS Node Manager is a project that coordinates multiple nodes before sending the data to the GUI.
- Angle of Arrival (AoA) and ToF examples now support external control via serial interface (uNPI).
- Please refer to the Documentation Overview for the individual release notes for details for each SDK component
- SimpleLink Platform level changes are available in SimpleLink Core SDK Release Notes
- SDK Change Log provides a list of all SDK component changes
The SimpleLink CC2640R2 Software Development Kit (SDK) delivers components that enable engineers to develop applications on the Texas Instruments SimpleLink Bluetooth low energy CC2640R2F wireless MCU. This powerful software toolkit provides a cohesive and consistent software experience for all SimpleLink CC2640R2F users by packaging essential software components such as the Bluetooth low energy (BLE) protocol stack, integrated real-time localization system (RTLS), TI-RTOS kernel and TI Drivers in one easy-to-use software package along with exhaustive documentation.