Evaluation Module for DRV120 DRV120EVM (ACTIVE)
- DRV110/DRV120 EVM User’s Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 362 KB)
27 Jul 2012
The DRV120EVM uses the DRV120A 14-pin TSSOP packaged version of DRV120 a power saving current controlled solenoid driver. The EVM operates with full-rated performance from a 6-26V DC supply, enables easy control of all the adjustable device parameters and allows the connection of any solenoid through a connector.
The user's guide describes the characteristics, operation, and use of the Texas Instruments DRV110 and DRV120 evaluation modules (EVMs). This EVM is designed to help the user easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the DRV120 driving a solenoid. This user's guide includes setup instructions for the hardware, printed-circuit board layouts for the EVM, a schematic diagram and a bill of materials.
- Voltage supply operation range: 6-26V DC
- Connection of a any solenoid through a connector and wires
- Easy setting of tunable parameters (OSC frequency, PEAK current, HOLD current) with potentiometers
- Setting of KEEP time with a replaceable capacitor