Haptic Bluetooth® Kit
The Haptic Bluetooth® Kit is a complete evaluation and design kit for prototyping haptic feedback in any application. The board features the DRV2605 Eccentric Rotating Mass Motor (ERM) and Linear Resonant Actuator (LRA) Haptic Driver with integrated effect library licensed from Immersion. The board also includes an LRA, alkaline battery support, and can be programmed and controlled by the included iOSTM App via the SimpleLinkTM Bluetooth Low Energy CC2541 wireless MCU. The board can be used for developing, designing, and testing haptic effects in any application including watches, fitness trackers, wearables, portable medical equipment, HMI, touch screens, displays, or anything that needs touch feedback. This board makes it quick and easy to integrate haptics into just about anything.
- Quickly integrate haptics into any application with this easy to use haptic board
- Features the DRV2605 Haptic driver with more than 100 effects licensed from Immersion.
- Control and configure the DRV2605 wirelessly using an iPhone or iPod via the iOS app and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- reate custom haptic effect sequences and LED patterns for notifications and alerts
- Mount the included linear resonant actuator (LRA) to any surface for quick prototyping and integration
- A completely self-contained, battery-operated kit for quick integration into any application
Haptic Bluetooth Kit App
The TI Haptic Bluetooth Kit App available on the Apple App Store controls the DRV2605EVM-BT board via Bluetooth low energy (BLE). The app allows you to play predefined waveforms, create new waveform sequences, and assign waveform sequences to in-app notifications.
In addition, the app can be used to quickly configure the DRV2605’s internal register settings: select between an ERM or LRA actuator, set the rated and overdrive voltages, configure and run auto-calibration, send direct I2C commands, as well as setup the board to respond to a GPIO trigger.
To download the app, please visit the Apple App Store