Three Phase BLDC & PMSM Motor Kit with DRV8301 and InstaSPIN-enabled Piccolo TMS320F28069M MCU
The DRV8301-69M-KIT is a 60V, 40A continuous, three phase inverter platform enabled by the Piccolo TMS320F28069M MCU with InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION software in ROM. The kit is ideal for spinning three phase brushless DC and brushless AC (BLAC) motors – often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) motors. Utilizing Texas Instruments’ new InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION technologies, the DRV8301-69M-KIT allows developers to quickly identify, automatically tune, and control a three phase motor, providing an “instantly” stable and functional motor control system.
- DRV8301 2.3A sink/1.7A source, three phase inverter with integrated buck converter for 1.5A external loads.
- C2000 Piccolo TMS320F28069M MCU controlCARD with Isolated XDS100v2 JTAG Emulation
- CCS Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Kit supports 60V and 40A full scale range
- All documentation, software and user's guides available for free through MotorWare at www.ti.com/tool/motorware. Motorware now includes projects for torque, velocity, and position control.
- DRV83xx baseboard also works with MotorWare-supported InstaSPIN solutions using: - TMDSCNCD28054MISO
- TMDSCNCD28027F + Emulator
- Piccolo Isolated F28069M controlCARD
- USB Cable
- USB Stick with GUI, CCStudio IDE, and Quick Start Guide
- NO wall power supply, provide your own high current supply
- NO Motor! – Instantly identify and spin YOUR motor with InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION
- Latest USB contents for the motor kits here.
- See MotorWare™ for latest installation of all software and documentation