Three Phase BLDC & PMSM Motor Kit with DRV8301 and InstaSPIN-enabled Piccolo TMS320F28069M MCU
The DRV8301-69M-KIT is a 60V, 40A continuous, three phase inverter platform enabled by the C2000™ InstaSPIN™ TMS320F28069M MCU with InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION technology in ROM. The kit is ideal for spinning three phase brushless DC and brushless AC (BLAC) motors – often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) motors. Utilizing Texas Instruments’ InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION technologies, the DRV8301-69M-KIT allows developers to quickly identify, automatically tune, and control a three phase motor, providing an “instantly” stable and functional motor control system.
To view all other kits based on InstaSPIN motor control technology, please visit the InstaSPIN Tools and Software page.
- DRV8301 2.3A sink/1.7A source, three phase inverter with integrated buck converter for 1.5A external loads.
- Kit supports 60V and 40A full scale range
- controlCARD based on the C2000™ InstaSPIN™ TMS320F28069M MCU and including isolated XDS100v2 JTAG Emulation
- Free access to unrestricted version of Code Composer Studio integrated development environment (IDE)
- All documentation, software and user's guides available for free through MotorWare.
- DRV83xx baseboard also works with additional controlCARDs featuring InstaSPIN technology, including:
- controlCARD based on the C2000 InstaSPIN TMS320F28069M MCU
- USB Cable
- USB Stick with GUI, Code Composer Studio IDE, and Quick Start Guide
- NO wall power supply, provide your own high current supply
- NO Motor! – Instantly identify and spin YOUR motor with InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION technologies
- Free download of latest USB contents to get started with InstaSPIN motor kits is available here.
- Free download of MotorWare™ for latest installation of all software and documentation