Three Phase BLDC & PMSM Motor Kit with DRV8301 and Piccolo MCU
The DRV8301-HC-C2-KIT is a motor control evaluation kit for spinning three phase brushless DC and brushless AC (BLAC) - often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) – motors with examples of both sensorless Field Oriented / Vector Control (FOC) and TI’s InstaSPIN-BLDC sensorless BLDC solution. The DRV8301-HC-C2-KIT is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market. Applications include CPAP and pumps, E-bikes, E-scooters, medical pumps and drills, power tools, and robotics.
- DRV8301 2.3A sink/1.7A source, three phase inverter with integrated buck converter for 1.5A external loads.
- C2000 Piccolo F28035 MCU controlCARD – preflashed with code to spin motors using GUI
- Isolated XDS100 Emulation
- CCStudio v4.x Integrated Development Environment
- Kit supports 60V and 82.5A full scale range
- All documentation, schematic, software and user's guides available for free through controlSUITE.
- NO Motor! – Instantly spin YOUR motor with InstaSPIN-BLDC
- NO wall power supply, use your own DRV8301 baseboad with controlCARD slot
- Piccolo Isolated F28035 controlCARD
- USB Cable
- USB Stick with GUI, CCStudio IDE, Quick Start Guide, and controlSUITE software (for all HW & SW source)
Take your C2000 design to the next level
Access the vast collection of hardware, software libraries, and application specific tools with C2000 MCUs to further the learning and development of your own custom solutions.