The DRV8301-HC-C2-KIT is a motor control evaluation kit for spinning three phase brushless DC and brushless AC (BLAC) - often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) – motors with examples of both sensorless Field Oriented / Vector Control (FOC) and TI’s InstaSPIN-BLDC sensorless BLDC solution. The DRV8301-HC-C2-KIT is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market. Applications include CPAP and pumps, E-bikes, E-scooters, medical pumps and drills, power tools, and robotics.
- DRV8302 2.3A sink/1.7A source, three phase inverter with integrated buck converter for 1.5A external loads.
- C2000 Piccolo F28035 MCU controlCARD – preflashed with code to spin motors using GUI
- Isolated XDS100 Emulation
- CCStudio v4.x Integrated Development Environment
- Kit supports 60V and 82.5A full scale range
- All documentation, schematic, software and user's guides available for free through controlSUITE.
- NO Motor! – Instantly spin YOUR motor with InstaSPIN-BLDC
- NO wall power supply, use your own DRV8301 baseboad with controlCARD slot
- Piccolo Isolated F28035 controlCARD
- USB Cable
- USB Stick with GUI, CCStudio IDE, Quick Start Guide, and controlSUITE software (for all HW & SW source)