Three Phase BLDC Motor Kit with DRV8312 and InstaSPIN-Enabled Piccolo TMS320F28069M MCU
The DRV8312-69M-KIT is an InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION technology-based motor control evaluation kit for spinning three-phase brushless DC (BLDC) and brushless AC (BLAC) - or permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) - motors. Utilizing Texas Instruments’ new InstaSPIN technology, the DRV8312-69M-KIT allows developers to quickly identify, automatically tune, and control a three phase motor, providing an “instantly” stable and functional motor control system. Together with InstaSPIN technology, the DRV8312-69M-KIT provides a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective sensorless field-oriented control (FOC) platform that speeds development for quicker time to market. Applications include sub-50-V and 3.5-A synchronous motors for driving pumps, gates, lifts, fans, as well as industrial and consumer robotics and automation.
- DRV8312 three phase inverter integrated power module base board supporting up to 50V and 3.5A continous with controlCARD interface
- C2000 Piccolo TMS320F28069M controlCARD with Isolated XDS100v2 JTAG Emulation
- Isolated XDS100 Emulation, UART, SPI, CAN Connectivity
- 1 BLDC/BLAC NEMA17 55W Motor
- 24 V power supply
- USB Cable
- Quick Start GUI and CCS Integrated Development Environment.
- All software and documentation freely available through MotorWare. Motorware now includes projects for torque, velocity, and position control.
- DRV83xx baseboard also works with MotorWare-supported InstaSPIN solutions using: - TMDSCNCD28054MISO
- TMDSCNCD28027F + Emulator
- 1 NEMA17 BLDC/PMSM 55W Motor
- 24V wall power supply (with adapters)
- USB Cable
- DRV8312 baseboard with controlCARD slot
- Piccolo Isolated F28069M controlCARD
- Latest USB contents for the motor kits here.
- See MotorWare™ for latest installation of all software and documentation