Stellaris® LM4F120 LaunchPad Evaluation Kit
This board is no longer available. Please see an enhanced version board EK-TM4C123GXL instead:
- DK-TM4C123G EK-TM4C123GXL- ARM® Cortex®-M4F Based MCU TM4C123G LaunchPad™ Evaluation Kit
- SW-EK-TM4C123GXL Tiva™ C Series LaunchPad Evaluation Board Software
The new, enhanced Tiva™ C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad is now available.
The Stellaris® LM4F120 LaunchPad Evaluation Board is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM® Cortex™-M4F-based microcontrollers from Texas Instruments. The design of the Stellaris LaunchPad highlights the LM4F120H5QR microcontroller with a USB 2.0 device interface and hibernation module.
The EK-LM4F120XL also features programmable user buttons and an RGB LED for custom applications. The stackable headers of the Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad BoosterPack XL Interface make it easy and simple to expand the functionality of the Stellaris LaunchPad when interfacing to other peripherals with Stellaris BoosterPacks and MSP430™ BoosterPacks.
The Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad Evaluation Kit offers these features:
- A Stellaris LaunchPad Evaluation board (EK-LM4F120XL)
- On-board Stellaris In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
- ReadMe First quick-start guide