ARM® Cortex®-M4F Based MCU TM4C123G LaunchPad™ Evaluation Kit
- Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit ReadMe First (Rev. A)
(PDF 3270 KB)
28 Mar 2013 8,788 views
- Tiva™ C Series TM4C123GH6PM Microcontroller Data Sheet (Rev. E)
(PDF 8230 KB)
20 Jun 2014
- Lift-off with the LaunchPad Development Ecosystem (Rev. B)
(PDF 10478 KB)
25 Sep 2015 12,830 views
The TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM Cortex-M4F based microcontrollers from Texas Instruments. The design of the TM4C123G LaunchPad highlights the TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller with a USB 2.0 device interface and hibernation module.
The EK-TM4C123GXL also features programmable user buttons and an RGB LED for custom applications. The stackable headers of the TM4C123G LaunchPad BoosterPack™ XL Interface make it easy and simple to expand the functionality of the TM4C123G LaunchPad when interfacing to other peripherals with Texas Instruments MCU BoosterPack.
The ARM Cortex-M4F Based MCU TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit (EK-TM4C123GXL) offers these features:
- High Performance TM4C123GH6PM MCU:
- 80MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F CPU
- 256KB Flash, 32KB SRAM, 2KB EEPROM
- Two Controller Area Network (CAN) modules
- USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG + PHY
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- 8 UART, 6 I2C, 4 SPI
- On-board In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
- Preloaded RGB quick-start application
- ReadMe First quick-start guide
EK-TM4C123GXL TivaWare™ for C Series software is available for free downloads.
Start developing on the Tiva C platform quickly and easily
Learn more about Tiva C Series and development tools and software available to you for Tiva C ARM MCUs.
Driving a Stepper Motor Reference Design
This reference design details how to drive a stepper motor in full step and half step modes using a TM4C123 MCU and DRV8833 stepper motor driver.