EM430F6137RF900 - 64-pin Target Development Board for CC430 MCUs
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. Y)
(PDF 8223 KB)
29 Mar 2016 29,809 views
The EM430F6137RF900 is a complete wireless development tool for the CC430 that includes all the hardware required to develop an entire wireless project. The sample kit includes two sub-1GHz wireless target boards (including antennas) featuring the highly integrated MSP430F6137IRGC RF System-on-chip. Projects may be developed and instantly deployed using the included batteries.
Note: the current version (v3.1) of the tool supports 868/915 MHz operation only.
The CC430 integrates the latest MSP430F5xx core (which combines 25 MHz performance with a 200-ksps 12-bit ADC, AES hardware security module and a 96 segment LCD driver) with theCC1101 multi-channel RF transceiver designed for low-power wireless applications.
Device Support: The EM430F6137RF900 development board supports CC430F614x MCUs in a 64-pin QFN package (TI package code: RGZ). It also supports software development for CC430F513x MCUs in a 48-pin QFN package (TI package code: RGZ).
The SimpliciTI software stack (a proprietary low-power star network stack) for the CC430 will also be made available to interested developers, enabling robust wireless networks out of the boxDisclaimers
- The EM430F6137RF900 v3.1 is not currently designed to pass regulatory radiation/emission tests
- The EM430F6137RF900 is currently shipped with MSP430F6137IRGC
- The EM430F6137RF900 is subject to export control regulations and restrictions
- Please review the relevant datasheet and errata sheet for the MSP430F6137IRGC silicon prior to use
A separate debugging and programming interface is required to work with the EM430F6137RF900. A flash emulation tool (FET) may be purchased independently (MSP-FET430UIF) or bundled with the EM430F6137RF900 (FET430F6137RF900).
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- 2 CC430 wireless target boards
- 2 868/915 MHz Antennas
- 2 XCC430F6137
- 32KB Flash
- 4KB RAM
- AES-128 hardware encryption module
- 96 segment LCD Driver
- 1 USCI (UART, 2xSPI, I2C, IrDA)
- 12-bit ADC, 200 ksps
- 2 LEDs / CC430 wireless target board
- 2 pushbuttons / CC430 wireless target board
- 18 4x2 pin headers
- 2 AAA battery packs with 2-wire power connectors
- SimpliciTI, low power network stack onwww.ti.com/corp/docs/landing/simpliciTI/index.htm
- IAR Kickstart and Code Compose Essentials v3 Core Edition which include an assembler, linker, source-level debugger and limited C-compiler
- Full documentation