USB-Based PC Interface Board for Battery Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation
Important Notices for EV2300
EV2300 is not supported for new designs and is replaced by EV2400 for new designs. EV2300 is not supported for 64-bit Windows (Windows 7 and newer). This product continues to be in production to support existing customers.
- EV2300 EVM Interface Board User's Guide (Rev. E)
(PDF 753 KB)
08 May 2013
View EV2300 Graphic
Note: EV2300 is not supported for 64-bit Windows (Windows 7 and newer). This product continues to be in production to support existing customers. Replaecd by EV2400 for new designs, – The device has SIMILAR FUNCTIONALITY but is not functionally equivalent to the compared device.
The EV2300 is a USB-based interface board for a PC that can be used to evaluate battery fuel gauge circuits designed with Texas Instruments' ICs. The EV2300 has connections on it for a USB cable and also accepts inputs from a battery fuel gauge circuit's communication port (SMBus or HDQ). By running the appropriate PC software for the corresponging fuel gauge IC, the EV2300 interface board allows the user to evaluate the battery fuel gauge circuit. Note: The driver on this page is for 32 bit Windows. See the 64 bit driver e2e post for 64 bit Windows 7 driver information.
- USB-based interface board for evaluation of battery fuel gauge circuits developed with fuel gauge ICs using the HDQ and SMBus communication protocol
- Provides interface between intelligent battery circuit and a Windows-based PC
- Connects to the USB port of a PC
- Allows for on screen display and programming of gas gauge register functions when used with the appropriate PC software