- EV2300 Evaluation Module Interface Board User's Guide. (Rev. E)
(PDF 753 KB)
08 May 2013 4,415views
View EV2300 Graphic
The EV2300 is a USB-based interface board for a PC that can be used to evaluate battery fuel gauge circuits designed with Texas Instruments' ICs. The EV2300 has connections on it for a USB cable and also accepts inputs from a battery fuel gauge circuit's communication port (SMBus or HDQ). By running the appropriate PC software for the corresponging fuel gauge IC, the EV2300 interface board allows the user to evaluate the battery fuel gauge circuit.
- USB-based interface board for evaluation of battery fuel gauge circuits developed with fuel gauge ICs using the HDQ and SMBus communication protocol
- Provides interface between intelligent battery circuit and a Windows-based PC
- Connects to the USB port of a PC
- Allows for on screen display and programming of gas gauge register functions when used with the appropriate PC software
Important Notice on EV2300
The outer labeling on many EV2300 USB PC interface boxes in certain instances may be incorrect. Note the correct markings by clicking on this information link or by downloading document SLUL023.