- Z-Stack Sensor Monitor User’s Guide (Rev. D)
(PDF 697 KB)
25 Aug 2009 1,112views
The eZ430-RF2480 Demo Kit* is a complete USB-based MSP430 wireless demonstration tool providing all the hardware and software to evaluate the CC2480 2.4GHz ZigBee network processor and the MSP430F2274 microcontroller. Our demonstration kit has everything needed to understand and fully evaluate the capabilities of CC2480 in a short amount of time with minimal effort.
The eZ430-RF2480 Demo Kit utilizes a free Kickstart version of the IAR Embedded Workbench Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to write, download, and debug your application. The debugger is unobtrusive allowing the user to run an application at full speed with both hardware breakpoints and single stepping available while consuming no extra hardware resources.
eZ430-RF2480 Demonstration Kit features:
- Three ZigBee Nodes (eZ430-RF2480 Target Boards)
- One USB dongle interface (MSP-eZ430U)
- Two powered by battery boards (eZ430-BB)
- Four AAA batteries
- ZigBee Accelerator Sample Application (ZASA) for temperature and battery voltage sensor reporting using the eZ430-RF2480 Sensor Monitor PC application tool
- Sample Host Processor Code to demonstrate configuration, network instantiation or selection, binding, and communication
- Five available GPIO development pins
- Highly integrated, ultra-low-power MSP430 MCU
- Two general-purpose digital I/O pins connected to green and red LEDs for visual feedback
- Interruptible push button for application control
* eZ430-RF2480 Demo Kit was formerly called eZ430-RFZACC06 Demo Kit.