64-pin Target Development Board and MSP-FET Programmer Bundle for CC430 MCUs
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. Y)
(PDF 8223 KB)
29 Mar 2016 29,354 views
The FET430F6137RF900 is a complete wireless development tool for the CC430 that includes all the hardware required to develop an entire wireless project. The development kit includes two EM430F6137RF900 sub-1GHz wireless target boards (including antennas) featuring the highly integrated XCC430F6137IRGC RF System-on-chip and a USB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. Projects may be developed and instantly deployed using the included batteries. Note: the current version (v 3.1) of the tool supports 868/915 MHz operation only.
The CC430 integrates the latest MSP430F5xx core (which combines 25 MHz performance with a 200-ksps 12-bit ADC, AES hardware security module and a 96 segment LCD driver) with the CC1101 multi-channel RF transceiver designed for low-power wireless applications.
Device Support: The EM430F6137RF900 development board supports CC430F614x MCUs in a 64-pin QFN package (TI package code: RGZ). It also supports software development for CC430F513x MCUs in a 48-pin QFN package (TI package code: RGZ).
The SimpliciTI software stack (a proprietary low-power star network stack) for the CC430 will also be made available to interested developers, enabling robust wireless networks out of the box.
- The EM430F6137RF900 v 3.1 is not currently designed to pass regulatory radiation/emission tests
- The EM430F6137RF900 is currently shipped with XCC430F6137 experimental silicon
- The EM430F6137RF900 is subject to export control regulations and restrictions
- Please review the relevant datasheet and errata sheet for the XCC430F6137 silicon prior to use
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF)
- 2x EM430F6137RF900 CC430 wireless target boards
- 2x XCC430F6137 – 32KB Flash, 4KB RAM, AES-128 hardware module, Comparator_B, 96 segment LCD Driver, 1 USCI (UART, (2) SPI, I2C, IrDA), 12-bit 200 ksps
- SimpliciTI, low power network stack on www.ti.com
- IAR Kickstart and Code Compose Essentials Core Edition which include an assembler, linker, source-level debugger and limited C-compiler on www.ti.com
- Full documentation on www.ti.com